You will need the following information for every occupant 18 years or older to complete your application, along with a $25 application fee.
• An application must be filled out with : Full Name, birth date, social security number, copy of monthly income, driver's license number & copy, credit references, addresses of family members, friend, & emergency contact information.
• There is an automatic disqualification for unpaid collections-debt to landlords, evictions, unpaid liens and unpaid judgments.
• A credit report will be processed on each applicant. Your application will be evaluated and approval will be based on credit scoring, income requirements and rental history verification's.
• The applicant will be rejected as a resident if the applicant, or any member of the applicant's household:
1) Uses illegal drugs or substances;
2) Illegally uses or abuses alcohol in a manner that will interfere with the health, safety or right to peaceful enjoyment of the premises by other residents:
3) Has a criminal history including, but not limited to, acts of violence against persons or property; drug-related criminal activity of any kind; is fleeing to avoid prosecution, custody or confinement for a felony; or violating a condition of probation or parole imposed under federal or state law; or
4) Falsifying any information on the application.